A 19 year old
welder apprentice was caught yesterday August 19th after having sex with
a chicken at the Continental area of Akure, the Ondo state
capital.
According to reports by
Vanguard,
the boy was discovered to have committed the act
after the owner of the chicken, Mrs Stella Akintola, who is the boy's
neighbor and reared chickens in the compound, heard her chickens making
noise inside their pen and decided to go and find out why they were
restless.
When she got to her hen pen, the young man surfaced
from a corner and said he had stomach upset and was on his way out of
the compound toilet. Mrs Akintola not suspecting anything then moved to
use the compound toilet where she discovered one of her chickens lying
dead in the toilet.
When she tried to raise an alarm, the young man quickly appealed to her not to
shout confessing that he was responsible for the chickens death and
promised to replace the dead chicken. However when she examined the
chicken with some of her neighbors, they discovered that the young man
had actually had sex with the chicken until it died.
His neighbours said it wasn't his first time, that he'd been driven out of his
village, Afo in Ose council area of the state after being caught having
sex with a goat. He moved out of the village to stay with his brother in
Akure where he committed the same act.
When interrogated, the suspect said a spirit actually directed him to commit the crime.
"I was already sleeping when a spirit just came upon me and
directed me to go to the back of the building. I did not know what I was
doing again until when I discovered that I had slept with the hen.” he said