.

.

Help! Osita Iheme aka Paw-Paw is in need of a life partner.



In an interview recently held, Osita Iheme popularly known as Paw-Paw revealed that
he's looking for a wife. He was asked why he isn't married unlike his partner Aki.

But the challenge is that I do not know whom to marry. I’m not really searching per se, of course, I have many female friends and fans. Some of them intimate, but picking the person I will spend the rest of my life with is what is delaying my settling down. God will help me decide soon, because with Him all things are possible. I know I will be getting married someday, it could even be tomorrow, this month or even next month, but what I cannot tell is the very day or date. I have told you everything is in God’s hands and He alone will help me make the right choice. Mind you, he who finds a wife, finds a good thing…I do not know and would not want to disclose anything about my future wife or even give clues. But I have always told you that I can marry an actress. Of course, there are a couple of them in the picture, but I have somebody I confide in always. I do not know if I’m still searching or not because love has been kind to me. God knows that I need a wife and He will surely provide a good one for me.

This Guy is cute! Why are ladies running away from him? There's money you know :) Looking for a life partner as a lady? Here's your opportunity!

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More