.

.

My Husband Is Dating My Niece

My niece stays with me. I have been responsible for her education and her up keep before I got married to my husband. So when I got married she moved in with me.

She passed out of secondary school last year and still at home waiting for her admission. Her closeness with my husband is somethingI don’t understand. She is freer with him than me.

Something tells me they are about to start an affair. This faithful night I called my husband and asked him what was going on between them, he said nothing. I told him to remember that this girl is my niece, my blood and he should be very careful. He fought me over it and I saw more signs.

I told my grandma and my aunty (her own mom) they said I was lying that I should give them a better reason if I want her out of my house. I feel like sending her out right now but I don’t have a genuine reason yet. I am not a kid, I know when something is about to happen. I can read through their body language. I sometimes hear her discuss withmy husband in the living room and when I move closer she stops. I hear her voice clearly and when my husband leaves for the office I do call her and ask what they were discussing.

This girl will start swearing that she didn’t outer a word to my husband not to talk of discussing anything with him. I need to catchthem this week. More so, her education is finished because I am no longer interested in spending a dime on her anymore.

Imagine hearing your niece voice and she still has theeffrontery to swear that it wasn’t her voice I heard. I am totally mad right now and want this girl out immediately.

Who knows how I can catch them?

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More