.

.

BRITISH ACTOR CLAIMS MICHAEL JACKSON’S 3 CHILDREN


This story kicks like Michael Jackson’s Thriller, but it’s for real!  British actor, Mark Lester, who was Jackson’s bosom friend, is claiming paternity of the three kids which the king of pop left behind.   “I’m the father of Michael Jackson’s children and I’ll take a DNA test to prove it,” says Lester in a controversial  revelation that is reverberating across the world.   “I wouldn’t have a DNA test without the children’s permission but when the children come of age, and it’s not far away, and they decide they want me to do it, then I will. “It is up to them. I don’t want to tell them what to do.

I just want to reconnect and be the godfather that Michael made me.’ “My 18-year-old daughter Olivia looks like Paris. People have also pointed out similarities between myself when I was younger and Prince Michael.’  It would be recalled that Lester found fame at the age of eight when he played the title role in the film of the ‘Lionel Bart musical Oliver!’ He became good friend with Jackson in London in 1978 when the singer was performing with the Jackson 5.
In 1995, shortly after Lester’s third child was born, Jackson broached the subject of fertility. He claimed to have consented to donating sperm to father the children of the famed musician, and this was the genesis of the whole paternity controversy that is now raging.  “I remember Michael ringing and saying, “Oh, you don’t have  any fertility difficulties, do you?”  He was half joking, so I joked: “Oh, I just look at her and she gets pregnant.” So then in a light-hearted way he said, “Will you help me out?”  Initially I thought he wanted me to do something with his ex-wife Debbie Rowe and I was thinking, “I don’t think so.” These were the circumstances which led him to believe that there “is a  ‘good possibility’ I’m  the father of Prince Michael, 16, Paris, 15, and Blanket, 11. It would be recalled that 54-year-old actor was a very close friend with Jackson for more than three decades and claimed to have  donated sperm for the superstar before the first child was born. He said his children became friends with Jackson’s children and when they got together they were like ‘one big happy family’. He further claimed that Jackson made him ‘godfather’ to his three children in 2001.
However, Lester said it was only two months after Jackson died aged at 50 in June 2009 after overdosing on painkillers and tranquillisers that he first considered that he could be the father of the children. In another development, lawyers for Jackson’s family have previously rubbished Lester’s  claims, saying they have ‘no merit’ and branding them a ‘genetic lottery attempt.’  The singer’s brother Jermaine has also insisted the children were all fathered by Jackson. Jackson’s British former bodyguard Matt Fiddes had previously claimed Lester could be the father of Blanket, saying he had agreed to donating sperm for fertility. It would be recalled that Michael Jackson rolled from one controversy to the other later during his life-time, including a controversial court case over child abuse and he died in controversial circumstances.  Even in death, Michael Jackson seemed to be spinning from one controversy to the other until this earth-shaking revelation was unearthed.

Source: MyDaily Newswatch

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More