.

.

Man Kills Wife, Posts Confession & Murder Pictures On Facebook [Photos]

Man Kills Wife, Posts Confession & Murder Pictures On Facebook [Photos]
31-year old Florida resident Derek Medina has been arrested after he killed his wife and posted a confessions and pictures of her body on social media site, Facebook.
HollywoodlLife reports that Medina killed his wife Jennifer Alfonso, 26, on Aug. 8, and then posted a horrific photo of her lifeless body slumped over on the floor of their kitchen, covered in blood. Derek posted the photo for all of their friends and family to see, along with a Facebook message that read “I’m going to prison or death sentence for killing my wife.”
In a series of chilling events, Derek, who has since been charged with first-degree murder, claims he and his wife got into a fight and she was punching him. Derek told police that she had gotten a knife out of the drawer while he went to get his gun, but that he was able to disarm her. He claims she continued to punch him so he shot her multiple times. All the while, his 10-year-old daughter from a previous relationship was in the house.
Derek posted the photo along with this absolutely bizarre and scary message:
I’m going to prison or death sentence for killing my wife love you guys miss you guys takecare Facebook people you will see me in the news. My wife was punching me and I am not going to stand anymore with the abuse so I did what I did I hope u understand me.
It took Facebook five hours to finally remove the graphic photo and his profile. In the meantime, Derek drove to his father’s house, confessed to the murder and then they drove together to the police department.
Facebook released this statement:
“The content was reported to us. We took action on the profile — removing the content and disabling the profile, and we reached out to law enforcement. We take action on all content that violates our terms, which are clearly laid out on our site.”
med1 med2 med3
Photo Credit: MediaTakeOut

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More