.

.

Engr. EMEKA NWAOBI: TRUE SON OF THE SOIL INDEED


http://www.facebook.com/engremekanwaobi

There’s an adage which says “Those who gives selflessly are blessed; those who do good deeds are happy. Engr. Emeka Nwaobi is truly blessed because he has given selflessly to the people of Issele-Uku, in Delta State.
Before now, there was no motorable road linking different parts of Ogbe-Ofu quarters to the church; St. Anthony of Paudua but now, he has constructed good roads withing the Ogbe-Ofu quarters and even went as far as donating a Hilux Van to the Issele-Uku vigilante group and a band set to the pupils of Ogbe-Utu primary school Issele-Uku amongst many other humanitarian works. KUDOS TO A GREATMAN!!
EXTRACT FROM AN INTERVIEW
Sir we want to congratulate you on the development project which you have brought to your community. Please can you tell us what propelled you into showing this act of kindness to your people?
Well this is not the first time I am doing this, I have always believed that I am an agent of God on earth and God has sent me to render assistance to the less privileged communities so it gives me joy to do things like this and I am happier than the people I’m doing it for. It has been a part of me and I want to continue putting smiles on faces of people.

What message do you have for the community and the vigilante group?
I want to key into the speech made by the commissioner of police duly represented by his deputy that we should all cooperate and work as one to ensure the continuation of peace and security in our town by giving out relevant information which will help in exercising their functions and to help keep the town at peace. I therefore enjoin our people to assist the police and vigilante group in their own capacity by providing useful information that will help them carry out their duties.

Sir do you have objective of doing more for your people?
Like I said earlier I am an agent of God, as long as I live and breathe I will continue and even do more if God grants me the strength. I was inspired by God to do this. Ogbe-Ofu quarters like I said, is the biggest community in issele-Uku. So the 2.5km roads I constructed are all in Ogbe-Ofu quarters and the roads all have access to the church. So invariably, the church is going to benefit from the roads that I am constructing likewise the people the people of ogbe-Ofu quarters because none of the roads before now was motorable. One of the roads leads to the popular Afor market and the other to the NYSC orientation Camp. Delta State and other communities around and these are on my personal efforts. I believe the Government cannot do it all so I am not only supporting the church but also the Government of Dr. Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan and to relieve these people of the pain they have been passing through for years.

Sir is this development project limited to the Issele-Uku community?
The development project that I am carrying out spreads across the entire Local Government so it doesn’t just end at Issel-Uku. By the special grace of God I am going to touch other communities who need such rehabilitation. It is not limited to constructing roads; it also includes health, education, infrastructure and many other projects.











The School Projects:








 The Road Construction:








0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More