.

.

“After Sexing Our Maid, I Saw My Dad’s Pants Under Her Bed” – Son Speaks


I’m an 18-year-old guy who is still doing my diploma at one of the colleges in town. A lot of my friends always talk about their sexual encounters with their girlfriends, and that forced me to be eager to know how nice sex is. Since I had been so close to our maid, we started hugging and bathing together when my parents were not around. Eventually we started having sex.
My problem is that last week I saw my dad’s pant under the maid’s bedroom. I just brushed it aside but I have never heard my dad arguing with our maid or being harsh on her, so I almost got convinced that they could be seeing each other. Yesterday I saw at least 2 messages in my dad’s phone that my dad had sent to our maid. I didn’t manage to read them, but they were sent to our maid’s cell number. Should I confront our maid, or should I tell mum what I saw?

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More