.

.

Please Help! My Fiance Wants Me Back After Beating Me Mercilessly


I met my boyfriend 2yrs ago. I was 20years then while he was 30yrs. He proposed to me last month. My introduction is 27th of this month.

Yesterday, I visited my boyfriend, he asked me to eat his food and I refused to eat because we had an argument and I was still angry. (My boyfriend tells his friends everything that happens between us.

Whenever I tell him it isn’t right, he defends himself by saying he wants to learn from married men. Few days ago one of his married friend called me and told me that he doesn’t want to hear anything bad about me again. He advised me for over 30mins. It was really embarrassing especially because the advice came from a married man that sleeps with different women.

I confronted my boyfriend and he didn’t see a single thing wrong in what happened. I was still angry because he didn’t want us to talk about it. He never listens to me because I am far younger in age and education wise. He lies to me a lot and sees nothing wrong with it. Yesterday was the worst day of my life, my boyfriend beat me up because I didn’t eat. He hit my head on the ground, beat the hell out of me, threatened me with a knife. I tried to fight back but he was stronger. It came as a shock, my arm is swollen, bruises all over my body. I can’t believe that a PhD holder did this to me. I thought I would die.

He kept on hitting me with belt, blowing me with his fist, like an animal. As if he wanted me to die, but I refused to die. Even when I begged for mercy, he hit me harder. He kept on saying that he would be beating me now because I am very stubborn. I never knew how bad to abuse a woman is, until yesterday. The pain from someone that loves you. I had a close shave with death yesterday.

I left his house in pains yesterday trying to hide my bruised face and body from people. He called to beg today. He still wants the marriage to hold.

Please I need your advice. Should I tell my family and friends what happened and tell them we are no longer getting married? Or should I just go on with the marriage hopinghe won’t repeat what he did again? Whatever happens(marriag ­e or not) I will deal with him, I don’t think I can ever forgive him.

Thanks for your candid opinions.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous says

    Hello world
    all thanks to DR OKOASE templeofgreatspell@hotmail.com for the reuniting spell he cast for me, my testimony goes like this, i was into a hard breakup with my ex who i was supposed to get married to, some little mistakes happened and he quit the relationship and told me that he is tired of me, the was the same person that always to me that he loves me he can do anything for me to make sure that i am happy always. so i was so surprise that he was telling me that he is tired of me, so i was crying when i heard this and unfortunately it was unable to bear the situation until i share my problem with my friend who directed me to this great spell caster DR OKOASE she said this man also help her to heal her relationship when she was having problems on it, so i choose to also give this man a trial to see if he can also help me, for i was so surprise the man who have not be answering my calls for so many weeks pick up his one and call me and start to apologize that he is sorry for everything that happen and ask me to forgive him for the pains he has cause me. so my people as i am talking now my marriage date is already fixed so am so happy to tell you that all this happened with the powers of DR OKOASE so i will happy direct you to this same great spell caster on his email: templeofgreatspell@hotmail.com once you contact him automatically smile will come to your face. once more contact this great spell caster for any help via his email address: templeofgreatspell@hotmail.com TRULY YOU ARE THE RIGHT EMAIL ADDRESS TO CONTACT.
    PRECIOUS HILLS


    Anonymous says

    my name is Clara
    i just want to share my experience and testimony here.. i was married for 6 years to my husband and all of a sudden, another woman came into the picture.. he started hating me and he was abusive. but i still loved him with all my heart and wanted him at all cost…then he filed for divorce. my whole life was turning apart and i didn’t know what to do .he moved out of the house and abandoned the kids.. so someone told me about trying spiritual means to get my husband back and introduced me to a spell caster…so i decided to try it reluctantly. although i didn’t believe in all those things… then when he consulted his gods and cast a return and love spell, after 3days, my husband came back and was pleading. he had realized his mistakes. I just couldn’t believe it. .anyways we are back together now and we are happy. in case anyone needs this man, his email address kulataspelltemple@gmail.com his spells is for a better life. again his email is kulataspelltemple@gmail.com or call Dr kulata @ +2348165028579


    Unknown says

    my name is Clara
    i just want to share my experience and testimony here.. i was married for 6 years to my husband and all of a sudden, another woman came into the picture.. he started hating me and he was abusive. but i still loved him with all my heart and wanted him at all cost…then he filed for divorce. my whole life was turning apart and i didn’t know what to do .he moved out of the house and abandoned the kids.. so someone told me about trying spiritual means to get my husband back and introduced me to a spell caster…so i decided to try it reluctantly. although i didn’t believe in all those things… then when he consulted his gods and cast a return and love spell, after 3days, my husband came back and was pleading. he had realized his mistakes. I just couldn’t believe it. .anyways we are back together now and we are happy. in case anyone needs this man, his email address kulataspelltemple@gmail.com his spells is for a better life. again his email is kulataspelltemple@gmail.com or call Dr kulata @ +2348165028579


    Anonymous says

    Join the Illuminati cult online
    today and get instant sum of
    1million dollars with a free home
    anywhere you choose to live in
    the world and also get 2500
    dollars monthly as a salary... If you are interested please kindly fill the following
    information to this email below
    {email address removed}.. Full name....................................
    Country....................................... State of
    origin............................ Date of birth...............................
    Sex.............................................. Address.....................................
    Phone......................................... Email
    address...........................
    Tell us little about yourself...contact us now if want to be famous.+2348163974382 or jeffilluminatiworld@gmail.com.


Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More