.

.

HELP! My Most Cherished Husband Is Gay

UNEDITED:

pls post dis 4 me is very urgent and am dying in silence.I got married 2 my husband and we have 1 kid our marriage will be 2yrs soon..but I noticed dat my hubby is always receiving sms and sending which he delete immediately even d delivery report,but last nite he 4got 2 delete dat and to my greatest surprise, My most cherished hubby is gay.

He wrote(am beginning 2 like u am into guys ,how are we going 2 see)but b4 den I have been noticing it in him..note dat he is taking care of his responsibilities as a father and husband,I also do my work as a wife and mother,but I noticed dat he have been into it 4 along tym even b4 we got married cos he base abroad and come home like 4 tyms in a year.

He don't take me out,since we got married we have gone out 2gather like 3tyms only and anytym I bring up issue off taking us out he will find an excuse..he don't f*ck me well if he release he don't care about me again,and he don't kiss or romance me..he goes out wit boys always..

please am very sure he is gay 4 does dat will ask if am sure am 100% sure..pls matured advice is what I need and not insults..am a gud luving wife,I take gud care of him jst take he has gone deep into it b4 we got married and I notice dat it makes him happy,I can see it In his face if he is chating wit dem on phone he will jst be smiling.

Please Advice me, am dying in silence??

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More