.

.

“I am not single” – D’Banj

Just a few weeks after he released a new song titled ‘Bachelor’, D’Banj has shocked a lot of single ladies, after he came out to state he was not single.
The Kokomaster told guests during a live interview at Tymeout with Tee A concert, that anyone who thinks he is not hooked up with someone, must be joking. In his own words, he said he is ‘occupied’.
“Even when I tell them I’m single, they don’t believe. So these days, I tell them what they want to hear. I mean look at me, at my state, would you expect that I won’t be seeing anyone?” he asked rhetorically.
The former Mohits star, has been linked with many women in the past and is easily one of Nigeria’s most eligible bachelors. But even sources close to him have said his assertion is ‘definitely not far from the truth’.
“Of course he’s dating. He’s a successful young man with many ladies interested in him. And he’s definitely dating. So it’s right if he says he’s not single. What no one knows is how serious these things are. And for sure, I can tell you that there are no wedding plansanywhere yet,” an insider squealed to NET over the weekend.

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More