.

.

I Have Always Wanted To Have Sèx With My Mother

Even as a teenager, when she would come to kiss me goodnight and I could see her breast as she leaned down, I have been so turned on at the thought of having a sexual relationship with her.

I know this is wrong and have never approached it, but I believe I would if I knew she would go along with it. After my father passed away she was so lonely and over the next few years I heard her say she missed the sex.

She remarried and for few years things were ok, then I heard her mention to my wife that my step dad couldnt get an erection any more. and she still liked sex, she was 68 at the time, she is 70 now, she looks maybe 50. still has agreat body. I still want to make love to her. Any one out there in the same position or ever think of such, or am I just twisted in the head.

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More