.

.

Should I tell my sister?


From a LIB reader
During my wild days in the university nine years ago I had a brief fling with a guy I met through a friend. We had sex a few times and saw each other for about a month before we lost touch.
Fast forward eight years later; my immediate younger sister introduced this same guy to me as her boyfriend. I was hoping they would break up so he wouldn't be an issue between my sister and I but that didn't happen. A year later, they are getting married. Their wedding is actually this Saturday December 15th. There's serious friction between the guy and I as we can't even look at each other or talk directly to each other. I've been avoiding him since he hooked up with my sister but now that they are about to be married, I'm stuck. Should I tell my sister what happened between us or leave things the way they are? Does she have a right to know? I'm confused. Pls help!!!
Culled From LIB

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More