.

.

Can One Have Sex 2 Weeks After an Abortion?

Good morning Charlez, pls post this on your  blog so I can get advice from your readers, am so  scared of what I got myself into (abortion).

I  had unprotected sex with a girl, 3 weeks after she claimed to miss her period (she claimed she was on ovulation the time we had sex) and demanded some money for abortion and the money was paid to her account, the next day she claimed the abortion has been done, a week after, she claimed that she has seen her period. Pls my question is this: 1) is it possible to see your monthly period a week after abortion?


2) Could she be telling the truth or she was out to get money from me (which am not bothered about) because am still trying to get my head around this.

Pls advice me first on what you think about my story, pls its a real story. I tried to be nice to her and was telling her that I don't believe her story, but she insisted it happened, but I still sense lies in her, then one day I accused her she was a lair that she was never pregnant, I told her she lied to get money from me and her reaction showed I may be right..... I stopped calling her and she kept calling me ( I sense guilty mind) and to my surprise she asked that she wants to visit me again so we have sex again. Pls who does abortion and have sex with same person barely two weeks after the abortion?

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous says

    1. yes you can have a normal menstrual flow, a week or 2 after an abortion especially if the pregnancy has not gone pass the 1st trimester (1st 3 months)
    2. if you sense that the girl is lying to you, then break up with her. if she was even remorseful for a pregnancy mistake and abortion, she will be more careful n will not be demanding for sex, 2 weeks after the pregnancy...


Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More