.

.

Man Orders Blood Sister To Remove Pants And Have Sëx With Him

A Harare man was yesterday brought to the Harare Civil Court after he allegedly threatened to bed his sister in a row over their late parent's unregistered estate. Media Wazhi was seeking a protection orderagainst her brother Edward whom she accused of chasing her from the family house.

"I am at no peace with my brother who wants me out of our late parents' four-roomed house. He shouts vulgar words and calls me a prostitute," she said.

In his response, Edward told the court that he was surprised that his sister made no reference to the issue of his wanting to bed her. "I am shocked that she decided not to talk about it now yet it is in her affidavit. My sister wrecked my marriage because she hated my first wife. I remarried again and she chased away my second wife," he said.

Edward said he only wanted his fair share of proceeds from the house so that he finds alternative accommodation.

Magistrate Ms Vongai Muchuchuti asked Media to respond to allegations that her brother attempted to bed her.

"Your worship Edward assaulted me told methat since I didn't want to leave the house I should remove my pant so that we can makelove," she said.

They were advised to register the estate as soon as possible.

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More