.

.

‘I’ll Show My Kids How To Safely Smoke Marijuana- Snoop Dogg



American super rapper Snoop Dogg, aka Snoop Lion, plans to show his children how to safely use marijuana if they ever want to take the drug.
The ‘Drop It Like It’s Hot’ hitmaker who recently reinvented himself as reggae star Snoop Lion from hip-hop artist Snoop Dogg plans to demonstrate a safe way for his kids Corde, Cordell and Cori to use marijuana if they want to smoke it when they are older.
He told GQ magazine: ”It’s not that I would ever push weed on our kids, but if they wanted to, I would love to show them how, the right way, so that way they won’t get nothing put in their s**t or overdose or trying some s**t that ain’t clean.” Snoop recently spent the festive season with his family and he stuffed his children’s stockings full to the brim with expensive gifts.
He said: ”The kids love the Dogg but they’re loving the Lion too. I like to spend Christmas with my family. I’m on the road so much that it’s important that I make time during the holidays. My kids are very fortunate and I’ve been known to stuff a few stockings at Christmas time.”

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More