.

.

Actress Says She Had Expose Her Private Part To Get A Movie Role

1361029042794bd6d06c copy
Actress Thandie Newton is COMING CLEAN on what she had to do to become famous. She explains her “FIRST” time getting it poppin with a producer. Even though Thandie was over 18, she calls it “sexual abuse”
“The director asked me to sit with my legs apart, and the camera was positioned where it could see up my skirt,” Newton, 40, told CNN’s Max Foster.
“[He asked me to] put my leg over the arm of the chair, and before I started my dialogue, think about the character I was supposed to be having the dialogue with and how it felt to be made love to by this person.”
The director then asked Newton to touch herself and zoomed in between her legs. Another female director in the room did nothing to intervene, Newton said.
Newton later discovered that the director was circulating the video among other industry moguls, showing interest parties the exploitative clip for entertainment. A producer at Cannes Film Festival boasted to Newton and her husband, Oliver Parker, about having seen the footage.
Though Newton declined to name the director, she noted that it was only the most explicit incident in a long chain of uncomfortable situations.
“I was definitely objectified to an extreme,” Newton explained. The star told Foster that she had been scarred deeply by “the way I was exploited and the kind of role and the kinds of things I was expected to do in auditions.”

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More