.

.

My boyfriend dumped me after we both had sex with his friend


I thought my ex wanted me to meet his old friend because the guy had just come back after working abroad. I had no idea they were planning a threesome.
I’m 19 and had been seeing my boyfriend for four months. He’s 22. We went out one evening to meet this guy, he seemed nice and fun. We had a really great evening.

They kept buying drinks and I got very drunk. Then they persuaded me to try drugs, which I’ve never done before. I ended up feeling really weird. My ex said we should go back to his flat to sober up.
When we got there, he asked me to have a threesome with him and his mate. He said it would make him really happy and I agreed.
It felt OK at the time – a bit weird – and the next day he dumped me. It makes me very angry, because I thought he really loved me.
I have distanced myself from him but he keeps asking me to meet up with him for sex. Naturally I tell him to get lost but I can’t shake off the feeling that he’ll start going round and telling everyone.
I have always thought of myself as a decent girl, not a slut, and I don’t deserve to feel that now. I now realise that boys are not really mature. They set out to get me drunk, intending to set up a threesome. I know I should have been more responsible. I’m disgusted with myself for agreeing and I keep crying about it.
How do I get over this mistake and get my pride back.

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More