.

.

Husband Catches Housewife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos

Obinna Stephanie Onyinye, 31 has been declared wanted by the police for alleged involvement in the act of lesbian.

It was reported that Stephanie in 2012 was allegedly caught engaging in the practice of lesbianism with another woman, and has since then been reported at the Afonka Police Division.

He was reportedly caught with her fellow lesbian at Shasha area of Lagos State.
Police sources had revealed that the bubble burst when Stephanie and her lesbian partner, Akin Dorcas, were caught red handed by Mr Akin who ran to the police to file a report.

Investigation also revealed that the two lesbians were always seen together before the revelation. Sources said efforts were on top gear to track stephanie down. Considering that the Nigerian government frowns at same séx marriages, and all related practices, it is possible the two fingered in this crime will risk jail term.

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous says

    My Name is Marie, I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr Uzor has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex husband to me with his great spell, i was married to this man called Loften, we were together for a long time and we loved each other but when i was unable to give him a child for 2 years he ask me to leave his life and told me he can’t continue anymore then i was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email (uzorspelltemple@gmail.com) then i contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost husband back, and after a month i started feeling some pain and go for a test and the result stated am pregnant. thank you once again the great Dr Uzor for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through this same kind of problems you can contact this man today on his email (uzorspelltemple@gmail.com ) and he will also help you as well. thanks for reading my testimony. his website is www.uzorspelltemple.webs.com
    Marie


Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More