.

.

BITTER TRUTH: LOTs Of Nigerian Ladies Will Die Single With Their Attitude

Am sorry to say this...... LOTs and LOTs of Nigerian Ladies will die single with this their fu#king attitude....

I will never, I repeat I will never date a girl who keeps bothering me, ''send me recharge card'' bla bla...it shows she is a fu#king kid who need lots of growing up to do. If at your age you cant afford getting a call card for yourself then fuck you.
Thats why guys use ya'll and dump cos you are just worth N750 recharge card.

  Get something doing for ya'self....... thats why when most of you get married and ur husband dies, then u will be left penniless...... ...
HUNGRY GIRLS go and work and stop putting load on ya bf's head,,, because he is a man doesnt mean he must have it all. FU#K IT.

  I send my sisters to school, one of them is in secondary school and I know the money I pay for her, buying of text books etc..My daughter who is still in nursery school is another addition....... ... and now you come with ur fu#king talk asking me for huge sum of money that you know I cant give u, mehn u are on your own

Am just a guy struggling to make it, am still hustling.... I haven't made my dream yet but just imagine one hungry bitch coming out from no where, instead of her to understand my situation she's busy trying to run down my biz asking for some amount of money she wouldn't even give herself? Is that love? She wants to run me down

My current gf works, independent...and she supports me in every way she can....I do the same for her... giving isnt one sided, nah............ ............... ... I know my duty as a bf and she doesn't need to remind me that........... .... when am broke she understands me, she never for once complained, why? cos she is so fu#king independent that no man can bride her with money.......... ...yeah thats what I call a real lady

You ladies better change ya mentality thinking its a most for ya bf to feed and cloth you. Thats why some of ya do not get the respect that ya' deserve so you have lowered yourself to the point that once a guy sends your recharge card he has just bought an automatic visa to your pant...

Go to the clubs.... you see a lady sitting alone and a guy sitting on his own... once he gets horny he looks around sees a beautiful girl and then orders a drink to be given to her...........She accepts it with a smile and then he gains confidence, stands up from his chair to hers'........an d then they keep talking and laughing, he pays her bills and all that and at the end of it all he takes her to a corner, fu#ks hell outta her and he's done........... ............... ..... BITCH, that dude just bought you with a drink, you see how cheap you are? The drink was is contact point.......... ... if you were that independent you wouldnt let an ordinary drink make u pull ya pants..

Am saying this again...lots and lots of Nigerian girls will die single if they do not change their attitude,,,,,,, ,, dont worry when you are 63 and horny you will be looking for a 21year to bang you......but oops you got to have some cash for that cos no one wants to fu#k an old rag............

That's why I respect white ladies, they dont depend on their bf to feed them...they work and they are so independent..

Submitted By Emeka

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More