.

.

"Is It A Crime To Display My Picture On My Blackberry"? - Tokunbo


According to the lady in the picture above, she used the picture above as her display picture on her BlackBerry messenger and it went viral on the internet.

I didn't get to see the picture until now but I know it is very wrong to use someone's picture on the internet without the person's permission.

Just imagine the emotional trauma she's been going through as a result of this! Read her statement below: I really don't know if It has now become a crime to display my picture on my BB. I have a simple question for you bloggers, has it now become your profession to destroy people's image or is it a crime to be endowed?

This picture above went viral few days ago without my knowledge. I uploaded the said picture as my dp on bb and before i realized what was happening,it has gone farther than I thought and I know people doing this are people close to me to tarnish my image. At the moment I cannot even even display any pics on my bb. This Lackadaisical and wicked attitude of you bloggers have cost my relationship. My parents are also not happy about this. I am a graduate and am not interested in becoming a celebrity or a public figure,some scammers have already started using it to scam people on social media.

Please and please, I will be grateful if you can remove this picture from your blogs and pass this message around.
Thank you
Tokunbo

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous says

    Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again.

    Regardless, just wanted to say wonderful blog!

    My blog post ... faceovl.com


    Unknown says

    that breast is a crime, a big crime, pumping out an already massive breast with ur hands and asking if it is a crime, y did u post a pics with an emphasis on the boobz and expect it not to go viral in world that is consumed with sex and sex images?


Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More