.

.

“My Mother Passed On Her Hips To Me With Vengeance” – Omotola

omotola-bellanaija

TIME Icon and actress, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde said in a recent interview with Encomium, that she inherited her physical endowment from her mother and how it’s been a struggle for her to stay slim as her job requires.

Excerpt:
Omotola: There is no major secret. That’s the truth. Most of them were inherited. I inherited the good stuff, so also the bad one. If you see my mom’s picture, she actually looked like a young girl. Till she passed on, we used to call her forever young,even before that song came out.
My mom had a teenager look, even when she was almost 50. She was a very hippy and curvy woman. That, she passed on to me with vengeance. That’s why it has been a very big struggle for me to stay as slim as my job requires.
But people are saying you had done an implant that perhaps brought out you hips
Omotola: I have also heard that but there is nothing like that. I have never done any surgery or implant. It’s just me being extremely careful and conscious of my body, job and everything. Naturally, as a human being, sometimes i get it perfectly right, sometimes, the body just does what it wants to do. I just keep trying.
Source: naijaurban

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More