.

.

Singer Brymo opens up: “I Dumped the Contract Because of Breaches!”

brymo_Naijapals[dot]com

We are only half way into this year 2013 but i think this is the year in which the Nigerian music scene has experienced the most break-ups between artistes and their recording labels or management.
One of the hardest-hit record labels is Chocolate City as the label lost two of its very talented artistes, Jesse Jagz and singer Brymo.
The issue surrounding Brymo’s departure has been a mystery to all of us combined, however the singer has granted and interview explaining his reasons.
In a recent press conference, Brymo explains his reason for leaving the record label and goes on to say that he had to ‘dump’ the contract because ‘he knows the Nigerian law system cannot save him’ [sic].
His closing remarks were:
“Since I left Chocolate City, I’ve been working on my own personal stuff and seeing if I can take myself farther from where they stopped.”
Watch video below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GUw3cgDo1Ks

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More