.

.

My Husband Always Uses My ‘Breast Milk’ For His Tea

Sadness-of-Black-Folks
Its absurd, wierd, stupid and absolutely irritating. How can a full grown man consume milk meant for a baby. It means he doesn’t even care for our baby and doesn’t mind if our baby starves. Usually i express my milk (from my breast), then go to work. But my baby’s nanny tells me that my husband drinks the milk when i’m away and uses it for his tea. This then makes my nanny give my baby other meals other than the milk, because of the shortage caused by my husband.
I have told my mum that i’m tired of marrying that man. He just keeps annoying me. Which man in his right senses will drink a woman’s breast milk. But my mum keeps telling me that marriage has ups and downs, that i should bear with my husband and remain in the marriage.
–> I have told him to stop drinking my breast milk meant for our baby, but he won’t STOP! He would rather tell me that he just took a small portion of the milk for his tea and that the baby shouldn’t depend on my milk only, that she should eat baby food as well (can you beat that?). According to him, the breast milk makes him feel fresh and healthy, and then i wonder how he had been coping before i delivered our baby, does it mean he has secretly been drinking breast milk from other women??
I can’t quit my job just to stay at home and make sure he doesn’t drink my breast milk. I’m just going crazy. I can’t believe i married someone like that.
What do you advise me to do?

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous says

    U don't need2 quite ur jiob. Hand his case ova2 God and device a means2 kip d milk out of his reach until re returms normal


Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More