.

.

Open Letter To Maheeda: The Prostitute Who Became Born Again Then Went Back To Her Old Ways


gmaheeda1 
In not more than 200 words I’d like to tell you what I think of you and your recent abuse of social networks. If I should allow myself to use more words than that you’d hate my very existence. So I’d keep it as short as possible.

You’ve taken the exercising of the term ‘freedom of expression’ a bit too far. I still can’t wrap my brain around the fact that you were once a gospel musician, what kinda gospel music were you singing, s*xual gospel? Huh?

Will you please kindly kindly kindly stop bombarding our eyes and spoiling our spiritual fasts (Yes! We are still God fearing, unlike you) via social networks with pictures of your after one, not so hot but manageable body, graphic and explicit suggestions that make ‘places’ rise.
Show off your shoes and not your panties and No! We don’t want to see your hooties.
And try to promote your music and not your nudies.

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More