.

.

"I can bring Mohits back to life,doubt me?"Kelly Handsome challenges DonJazzy


Remember sometime last year,Kelly Handsome decided to take on the whole industry.Everyone from M1,Kenny,MI,Terry G and Mohits were not spared.
Notable among all the insults meted out on them would be the one he tweeted about Donjazzy and said"Holding a walking stick don't make you a don..."

It seems Kelly Handsome has had a change of heart and has sought forgiveness from all adversaries or maybe trying to get back into the industry considering he's been off the scene for a while.
He decided to go on a tweeting spree.Read after the cut


I can bring Mohits back to life. RT It you doubt me brother. 

 No disrespect intended Nwanne, just trying 2 know what you want 2 carry out. U know I'm a gud project manager. 
 I know you won't respond but I also want the whole world to know that we've been friends all along. Tired of pretending.
I'm glad I was able 2 make peace with everyone just like the bible instructed us. Why is everyone ashamed 2 tell people that we've made up?

Well,Donjazzy didn't respond.

He also tweeted his ex boss Keny Ogunbe
 Boss I really don't know what is going on but I don't care. Like father like son, retweet If you want me back BOSS.
Do you think he can bring them back to life?I miss them o.

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More