.

.

Prostitute Dies During Marathon Sex With Hausa Man

A bizarre incident changed the mood of the ever-bubbling night life of the Alaba Rago area of Lagos State recently, as one of the top ‘runs’ girl in the zone, Faith Akin, was found dead inside an hotel room in controversial circumstance.

Although Faith was discovered naked with foamy substance on her mouth, there were different accounts of how she died. But an eyewitness said she was likely poisoned shortly before having sexual intercourse with the client. Another version is that the client, one Nuru, who is now a suspect in her murder, took a local sex stimulant which the deceased could not withstand. Yet another version of the unfortunate incident is that Nuru intended to use the dead lady’s virginal fluid for money ritual. But stating his own side of the story, Nuru who has been detained at the State CID, Yaba, described the allegations against him as false.

He opened up that he picked her among the commercial sex workers that beckoned on him that night in the ‘runs’ zone. Narrating how it happened, the Hausa man said “I do not know her name like I earlier claimed. But I usually saw her around the area every night. So, that night, I told her I would be needing her all through the night and she billed me N2,000; we checked into the hotel at about 11p.m. I had her twice all through”.

Asked if he took any sexual enhancer, he shook his head and replied, “No. I only took Indian hemp. I did not take burantanshi (local sexual enhancer) as speculated.” When asked at what point he noticed his companion was no longer breathing, he replied: “I cannot tell because, most times, these girls will just stay calm while you do your ‘thing’. So, I did not know if she was dead. Again, I never had any sinister motive. I was not with any charm, neither did I strangle her. She was the person that undressed herself”. Nuru maintained that he had done nothing wrong: “If I knew she was dead, at least I would have fled the scene to avoid being arrested. I stayed back because I was not aware.

At a point, I thought she was sleeping. Since I have been sleeping with women, a thing like this had never happened to me... Immediately she came in, I gave her N1,000 as part payment , with the intention to pay her the balance in the morning. That has always been the tradition”. Back at the deceased home, the atmosphere was one of sorrow. Faith’s mother was shocked at the shameful news she got about her daughter. It was gathered she told her mother she was going to visit a friend that fateful day but never returned home. Apprehension set in after waiting for two days without any knowledge of her whereabouts, until the shameful news was broken to them through a friend of Faith.

The remains of young lady, who hailed from Ikare-Akoko in Ondo State, have been buried by her family. As for Nuru, police sources say he may likely appear in court after investigation

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More