.

.

"Am Single And Still Searching For The Right Girl" - Osita ‘Paw Paw’



The popular actor, Osita ‘Paw Paw’ Iheme, believes when the right time comes, he will surely pick the right girl to settle down with. Paw paw also admitted that he misses Aki"Chinedu" so much.

He said:
Chinedu got married and we no longer live together as we used to. I miss him. Before, if I was going home, I knew I would see him at home. We were always doing things together. We discuss, chat and share ideas together. It is not really like that now since we no longer live together. I miss him a lot. But I knew we weren’t going to be living together forever.

I knew that we would be married some day and have our families. I don’t know when I will get married, but I know that when it is time, everybody will know about it. I cannot tell you this is the time. God is preparing the way for me and I am walking through that path. When I get there, everybody will know. I cannot tell you there is a particular girl now. There are girls all over the world. Itis just for me to listen to God when He is talking to me and showing me the girl I should go for. When the time comes, I will pick a girl.

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More