.

.

College Student Asks Charly Boy How Many Piercings He Has On His Private Part; And He Replies


It was an eye opener for the teachers of Kingsville Academy in Abuja yesterday, when Charlyboy, one of the most celebrated Nigerian entertainers visited the school to speak to the students on career choice. The ‘Areafada’ as he is fondly called by most Nigerians had one of the most fruitful interactive sessions with the students who reacted to his question on career choice in the most amazing way. In a unanimous voice, the students had given varied reasons why it was imperative they make the ultimate decision of a career choice against the wish of their parents whom they believed would end up making the wrong choice for them. The students who appeared to be driven by their passion clearly avowed that career choice must be closely matched with what the child is passionate about. They also spoke on the need for their parents to understand and read the emotions of their children.

Reacting to the children’s answers, the’ Areafada’ had emphasized on the importance of education in whatever career a child prefers, stating that education was key to the development of one’s career. He emphasized that every child must weigh their career choice to understand the parent’s own point of view. While agreeing with the children, the Charlyboy Ministry of Youth Affair’s Founder said children were in a better position to tell exactly what they can excel in, urging the parents to always watch their children closely and to know their dreams and aspirations.Charlyboy had reacted to different questions directed to him from the students as they tried to investigatecertain controversial issues that surround the enigmatic brand. The children had asked questions ranging from his membership of Illuminati as purportedly held in some quarters, and the issue of gay. They had extended their questions to why Charlyboy has a skull image in front of his Punk Palace residence in Gwarinpa-Abuja.
In his reaction, Charlyboy had told the young chaps that most of the things seen around him were work of art, as the skull in front of his house was creatively made by a 17 year old boy who spent only one month in his bus quarters to complete the job. He said “ I’m a Christian, I was born into a Catholic home. I’m more spiritual now than religious. I’m not gay. I’m married, a father and a grandfather. I have been married for over 35 years. I’m the way I’m because I’m a disciplined person. I don’t drink alcohol, I don’t smoke and I don’t womanize. I exercise my body every morning just to keep myself fit.
Reacting to the question on whether he cares about what people say or feel about him, CB said “ I don’t really care about whatever anyone thinks about me. Would you care if I say your hair is terrible when you know it’s not? I don’t think so. Since you know who you are, and you are confident in what you believe in, it then means you believe in yourself and won’t be bothered about what anyone may want to think about you”
The most controversial question that held Charlyboy down came from an SS 2 female student who wanted to know whether Charlyboy had piercings on his private part. Even though the AreaFada tried to avoid responding to the question, the students had insisted. They all exclaimed when Charlyboy gave them a knock for their persistence. Behold, he has 2 piercings on his private part.

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More