.

.

Uche Jombo Returns From US Trip After Eye Surgery With Complete Work Of “My Life My Damage”

 


Her visit recently to the United States was not only to have a corrective eye surgery, but also to finalise the post production of her new flick My Life My Damage, the movie giving Tonto Dikeh her first Cinema litmus test from the wave making trilogy, Damage movies.
My Life My Damage is an advocacy piece that centres on a lax young lady who lives abroad and pays no attention to the sacredness of womanhood and decency. While living her reckless life she contracted HIV. The movie starred Tonto Dikeh as the lead act, Kalu Ikeagwu, Bukky Wright and others. The Damage series which is a movie collection of three distinct but interwoven stories is aimed at advocacy for social issues; each story addresses important problems affecting individuals, families and societies at large.
Synopsis: ‘My Life, My Damage’ deals with the consequences of drug abuse and HIV/AIDS. A young lady who lives a reckless life abroad as a drug addict is given a rude shock when she discovers that she’s HIV positive and now has to seek redemption for herself.
The movie written and produced by Nollywood sensation Uche Jombo was shot in Nigeria and the United States. However, the producer while in the States also had an eye surgery to correct a long standing eye defect.
The movie that has been premiered in the United States already will hit the cinemas soon as the premiere date for Nigeria is set for next year.

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More