.

.

My Husband Wants A Divorce Because I Had Sex With My Ex-Guy: What Can I Do?

Hi readers,

I’m in a serious crisis in my home and I need help to get myself out of this mess otherwise I will be thrown out of my matrimonial home by my husband.

Please I beg you keep my name secret. Trouble started for me few weeks back when I was travelling to the university I passed out from to clear some documents and ‘sort’ one of my lecturers who whose course I didn’t really do we in.

I got to Abuja very late that night and I couldn’t get a bus to school due to the security situation, while trying to locate a small hotel where I can just spend the night I ran into my ex-guy who is now based in thecity. He convinced me to pass the night in his place since he was single and lived in a two bedroom apartment, I accepted but when my husband called me I lied that I’ve gotten to school.

Later that night my ex came to my room and gave me a laptop as a gift, as if he knew I needed one badly. I was torched and one thing led to another and soon I was on top of him and we had great sex, I must admit. He dropped me at the park the next morningand on our way to Gwagwalada the bus wasattacked and I lost the laptop and my bag with all my money.

I had to call my husband, not knowing that he had even confirmed that I didn’t get to school the previous night. He called me a prostitute and a liar. He said his friend saw me with a man leaving a hotel in Abuja city and that his friend even sent him a picture ofus... I cried on the phone and begged him buthe asked me to "go back to that man".

Now am back to Lagos but things are not ok at all, my friends have helped to beg him buthe refused and I can’t involved my parents, I'm ashamed! Please I need your dear readers to help me out. In the last six weeks I’ve not had sex bcos my husband has refused to sleep with me.

What can I do to appease my husband?

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous says

    It is a very sad situation. Perhaps with time he may forgive you. You need to be prayerful and whatever you do stay away from the other man.


Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More