.

.

He Deflowered Me, Claims He Loves Me & I've Counted Up To 24 Girls He Has Slept With

Pleases save a soul I beg you in the name of God cos my spirit in dying day in day out and I've nobody to talk to.

Am 25, he is 30, I've dated him for 5yrs.
He claims he loves me, he do beats me. Always finds it difficult to forgive me whenever I offended him. He do promise that he will teach me a lesson I will never forget in a hurry. I've tried to walk away but he wouldn't let me he said I will never date anybody but him.

He do cheat on me even right before me (Calling them on phone, discussing dirty things with them) & that kills me emotional. I've counted up to 24 girls he has slept with even when we're still dating.

He was the one that deflowered me & I've never cheated on him but he don't believe me. He changed my SIM card but I don't complain. He try in terms of taking care of me.

His married friend always advice me to take things easy that everything will get better that he do tell him good things about me. I'm confuse i don't know what to believe again.

Please I need your advise on what to do because I don't believe that he likes me not to talk of love.

Hello folks, she needs our advice please.

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More