.

.

How Would I Explain To My Parents That My Boyfriend Is Deaf And Dumb?

 
Am a girl of 29yrs dating a guy of 31yrs he is deaf and dump, but well educated, well behave, handsome and we both love ourselves he is from a well to do background, but that is not what am after I love him naturally we have known ourselves for yrs now but no sex yet, am also a graduate too, he wants to marry me and intend coming to meet my people as soon as possible, but my problem is, I know very well that my people wont accept me marrying a deaf and dump guy, but he is all I want in a man I can call my husband, I don't even know how to start telling them but I will pick courage and his people also want him to marry a hearing girl.

Please I need your help on what to do should I follow my heart even when my people say no or obey them...

Love they say is BLIND!!!

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More