.

.

“I Flaunt My Big Boobs Because They Are Sexy” - Cossy Orjiakor

Star Actress, COSSY ORJIAKOR Reveals
 

 
Whenever you hear the name Cossy Orjiakor, the 1st thing that comes to mind is her big boobs.  This is because this fun loving Igbo actress is richly endowed and not only that she flaunts it.  In all her photographs Cossy’s tantalizing boobs are usually flaunted.  The latest are the photographs of her last birthday in which Cossy was shown semi nude doing pole dancing for her guests.  That is Cossy for you.

She is fun loving all the way and does not care a hoot about what you and I feel about her wild image.

But there is the other side to Cossy.  She would readily tell you that it  is the Cossy that the public sees.  There is the other homely Cossy that cooks all the time for herself.  There is Cossy the business babe who hustles for contracts and supplies to eke out a living, unknown to many she has done well for herself having built 2 houses for herself in the last few years.  She has one in Maraba in the outskirts of Abuja and the other in Lekki is an imposing structure with her name boldly etched on it.

Last week, SEYE KEHINDE had dinner with the Queen of Boobs who told her point blank that she sees nothing wrong with flaunting her boobs, because she’s got a set of big boobs that all the guys and even babes go crazy about.

This is Cossy’s most comprehensive interview to date.  It is explosive.






Let start with talking about your new move into music.  What’s Cossy doing in music?  What’s your album all about?
I have always loved music.  I have always loved to sing.  I am having an album launch, on December 15 and it is a 16-track album.

At what point did you take up singing?
I have been in the industry for a long time.  I have been on and off.  I do songs. I have always had a strong passion for music.  I wrote songs with a passion then.  But I dropped that for acting.

Did anyone train you?
No.  In music you just have to train yourself.  You just have to know what works for you.  You need the right voice.

So why are you coming out now?
Why now?  Why not next year 2013?
I always do things when my mind or when my body tells me to do it.  My mind just told me that I should bring it out this year.

So what should we expect?
I am dropping the album on the 15th  of December. I have 15 songs in it, and each song has a different feel to it, and I basically sing what I am feeling as at the time I write the song.


What’s the title of the album, and are there any notable collabos?
The title of the album is Bad girl zone (BGZ), and I have several collabos with different artistes.  The launching/dinner will take place in Prest Cruise Boat.  And I will be giving out free tickets to a few of my fans on-line.  My friend, Capt. Tony Prest  has given us a boat to use.  So I am launching it in a boat.  I want to have a life band performance.


Why the choice to launch it in a boat cruise?
Am a fun loving person, nothing beats the fun and hyper you  get in Prest Boat Cruise.  When you surround yourself with good friends, nice music and good food.  It’s basically like a second heaven to me, so I chose to have my album lunch in a place I had the best parties ever.

How would you describe your genre of music?
R&B and hiphop, and  a mixture of all, because my mood as at the time am writing a song determines what I will write and sing about, so it won’t be cool to box myself in one corner.


Why has it taken you this long to come out  with your first album?
My intuition tells me am ready to drop my album now, because right now I believe am good, I would have done it in the  past but I don’t  want to bring out just an album.  I want songs I can dance to, songs I can listen to and feel good and also songs  I can make love to.  These  kind of songs take time to come by.


So now are you really doing music as a full time career or it’s just a passion?
It’s a passion, it’s a career, you can’t have a career that you don’t have a passion for.  I love music.


You are into so many things singing, acting, dancing, how do you see the Cossy brand you have built over the years?  Do you get surprised when you read a new thing about you in the newspapers and magazines?
I used to, but I have gotten over all that.  These days I hardly read newspapers.


Why is that so?
When it’s always negative things they say about you then make yourself happy and stop reading.


Why is that when we read about Cossy in the newspapers it’s always about being half nude, flaunting her boobs?
I guess it’s because I am a fun-loving person.  I can’t change because people want me to change.  I can only be me.Who I am it’s a  thing of the mind.  I like to do things that will make me happy.


During your last birthday some photos surfaced in the media of you doing pole dancing.  Is it true?
Yes.  I like to do things like I said.  At the party, I felt like just sliding down the stair pole for my friends.  I forgot that some of them had camera phones.

You seem to like taking photos a lot.  How often do you take photos?
I take photos a lot with my BB.   I always snap with my phones.


How do you see the unique that you have?  Does it make you happy?
I am happy with who I am right now.  Apart from the showbiz stuff, I am a very intelligent person.  People don’t know that about me.  They always feel no, this girl does not know what is good for her.  I have actually done well for myself.


A few months back there was a story of you having built a new house in Lekki with your name on it.  Is it true?
Yes it is true.  It’s my house.  I recently built it.  I put my name on it because of those who will doubt it.

Is it true you have a mother house in Abuja?
Yes, I also have undeveloped land in Abuja.

How many houses do you  have in all?
(Laughs) I won’t tell you anything more.


There was a time it was published that you had gone into construction.  Is it true?
Actually, I have a house in Abuja.  But it is not inside Abuja.   I have land in Kuje as well.  But I am no longer investing.  I am a girl.  I have had a few investments I am okay with it.  I just want to have fun.  I have reached my target.  I don’t want to go beyond it.  When you get to your target you stop and you then begin to enjoy your life.



How come you are withdrawn from public glare?  We don’t get to see you like other actresses?
I am not really a public person. I don’t flow with the crowd.  I have learnt to live my life because people who laugh with you are the ones who will look out for stuff to bring you down.  So I keep to myself.


Will you say that the public has misunderstood Cossy?
I don’t really care.  Cossy doesn’t really give a damn.  I don’t care if they do or if they don’t, once it doesn’t affect my business.  I am done trying to let people know who I am.  That is in the past.  I don’t’ really care.  I am who I am.


So who is Cossy?
Cossy is a fun-loving babe.  Me I like to have fun.


Will I be right if  I say there are many sides to Cossy?
Yes.  People know of only one.  I am different things at different times.  It all depends on the situation.


Tell me the different Cossys that exist.  Like Cossy the singer, the dancer, the actress, the fun loving lady, etc.
(Laughs)  I really don’t know.  It depends on the situation.

Not many people know you like eating Suya …
(Laughs).  But that does not make me less of a celeb.  I am still a celeb.


But there is a Cossy who has no airs around her.
Oh yes that’s true.  I am down to earth I  am a very real person, down-to-earth, very real person, extremely real…




Most times, what we get to see about Cossy in the newspaper are pictures of boobs.  Why do the paparazzi’s love to take your photos?
They do, all the time.  They love to snap any picture they want whether it is good or bad.  Earlier, the kind of pictures they love to take of me is when I am eating or where I am talking or wherever I look ugly.  The nice ones they will keep.  I guess may be some people don’t really like me looking good so they deliberately choose bad pictures or maybe they get jealous or whatever.  It’s like seeing me ugly makes them happy.
So, I am good looking ugly a times just to make them happy.
 
Are there other things you do apart from acting?
I like to live my life private.  The other things I do is not for public consumption. I like to keep my private life very private.  I do supplies sometimes for Oil Companies; I do stuff here and there.


Whenever people talk about Cossy is usually about her big boobs…
Should I then be ashamed of them?  Yes.  I have boobs.  And have them big.  And so what?  Should I then be ashamed or shy of my big boobs?  No way I love them as big and sexy as they are.


When you were young did it bother you that you really had big breast?
Oh yes.  Yeah.  When I was growing up, in secondary school, there was this teacher who was always picking on me.  One of them called me into their office and said, come here I want to check.  Are you sure you are not pregnant?  He started pressing my breast and started pressing my tummy.  I really felt ashamed.  And they used to call me Little Woman at that time because of my boobs.  I was so shy.   And then we entered the University and we started having a lot of uuh, ahh this breast is big and sexy, I said okay, so I look good ehn!  So, I started doing chest out, standing right to push my boobs out.  That’s it.


Some people have alleged that you seem to love your boobs so much that you insured them.  Is this true?
(Laughs) I don’t know what to say.  I won’t answer.


Is it true yours is one of the biggest boobs in Nigeria today?
No.  But I am glad with what I have.  I appreciate my boobs.  I appreciate what I have.  That is what counts.  I am not like some pole that beef saying why are you showing your boobs and they will wear turtle neck.


What’s your boob size?
34 GG.

So how do you feel when other babes talk to you about it, especially babes who are not well endowed?
A lot of people like to touch my boobs because they think it is not real.  Recently in South Africa they said whao!   Are those real?  Are you sure they are real boobs?  Or is it fake boobs?  Most of them have big, big, bums but very tiny boobs.  And each time I tell them it’s real they shout excitedly.

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More