.

.

I Slept with one of my ex's pals while dating another

I'm torn between my ex and two of his friends and I’ve had sex with one of them already.
My ex and I were together three years and went through a lot together, but he got into drugs which I don’t agree with, so he dumped me. I’m 20, he’s 22.
I got together with his best mate two weeks ago. He’s 22 too. My ex wasn’t pleased about it, even though he already had another girlfriend.

I was with his mates in our local and he walked in. He started telling them how great his new relationship is and all about their sex life. I think he only did it to make me jealous - it’s hard to let each other go and I do still have feelings for him.
My new boyfriend is a lovely person. He said he’d always fancied me but was too shy to ask me out, as he’s still a virgin. I like him but I don’t feel like I’m in a relationship. I think I’ve made a mistake but he’d be heartbroken if I dump him.
Then I had sex last week with another of my ex’s friends. I’ve had a crush on him for ages and we’d been flirting a lot. He walked home with me from the pub and we ended up having sex.
I thought he wouldn’t want to know once he’d got what he wanted, but he texted me 15 minutes later and asked if it was a one-off. I said it wasn’t and he seemed happy.
Then he texted asking about my new boyfriend – I don’t think he would have texted if he wasn’t interested.
I like him a lot and want to be with him, but people will think I’m horrible if I dump my new boyfriend to be with this other guy.

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More