.

.

Man Brings Home 5 Prostitutes For One-Night-Stand, Forces Wife To Sleep Elsewhere


A married woman revealed in court that she is living in fear of contracting the deadly HIV virus from her husband who recently hired five sex-workers in one night.
Julia Zivere told the court that her husband Charles Sithole has developed a habit of sleeping with prostitutes and shocked her when he hired five ‘sexual public relations officers’ in a single night. The woman barred it all at the Harare civil court where she was seeking a protection order against Charles.
She alleged that Charles had sex with all the five prostitutes on the same bed.
“I no longer have anything to do with this man. I don’t see him as my husband anymore because he has the audacity of bringing in prostitutes at our matrimonial home. Sometimes I am forced to ask for a place to sleep at our neighbour’s house because he brings in prostitutes to our bedroom and sleep with them,” revealed the woman.
Julia also said she wanted Charles barred from assaulting her using dangerous weapon.
Responding to the claims, Charles denied the allegations and claimed that he would never do such a thing because he is a Christian. He also denied having sex with 5 prostitutes.
“I got married to Julia in 2005. We faced our challenges but ever since I started going to Seventh Day Adventist church I have never hired a prostitute. I am now a changed person,” said Charles who at least acknowledged his dirty past.
The ‘Sabbath Day Keeper’ also told the court that Julia was the one who was cheating on him.
“She is the one who is having an adulterous affair with a guy called Daniel Nzou. Ever since she had been having an affair with Daniel, she had been refusing to give me my conjugal rights and sometimes I end up forcing myself on her,” said Charles.
Magistrate Mirriam Banda, who presided over the case, granted the protection order which bars Charles from disturbing Julia’s peace by any means.

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More