.

.

My First Sexual Experience Was At 21 and It Was Horrible.......Laide Bakare


Yoruba actress Laide Bakare granted SunNews an interview where she talked about growing up,the movie industry, her rumoured relationship with musician 9ice and her first sexual experience. Excerpts..........
What is your relationship with 9ice
9ice acted a major role in the movie, Jejere. I am surprised because I don’t know what prompted the story that 9ice and I are dating. Some people like to create something out of nothing. There is nothing of such between us. We are just friends. I am too big for that kind of rumour.
Is there any part of your body you cannot expose no matter the offer?
Yes, of course, my private part. I have to keep it, I can`t expose it. But I can expose my 
back and legs. I can expose the whole of my back. That’s all.
Your husband wouldn’t feel bad about exposing any part of your body?
No, he can`t feel bad. He loves what I am doing as an actress. He encourages me and he wants me to do more.
How did you feel about your first kiss on screen?
I cannot remember it because it was not memorable. It was a long time and it was not passionate.
When did you start having sex?
I didn’t start having sex at early age. It took me a very long time even though it was something I had always been looking forward to. I looked up to it almost three years before I eventually had sex. It wasn’t a nice experience with my first boyfriend. We dated for six years and we had sex after four years of our relationship. I was 18 when I met my first boyfriend. I was still a virgin then, even while in the movie industry for close to three years. I think the first time I had sex I was about 21 years old. It was what I had been looking forward to, but it wasn`t a nice experience.
What makes a good actress?
It’s the ability to interpret all the roles given, any role at all.
Would you allow your daughter to go into movies?
No. I don’t like it, may be, something else but definitely not the movie industry. I don’t know why I don’t want to involve my daughter in that line. It is not easy handling things and all that. I love my daughter to be popular, but probably in other profession not in the movie industry.


Tell us about your background?
My dad is from Ibadan, Oyo State and my mum is from Oshogbo in Osun State. I grew up here in Lagos and my father owns a hotel and construction company. I graduated from University of Ibadan.
What was your growing up like?
My growing up was very interesting because we have one boy and some females. We have always been popular in our area because our street is named after my father, that is Bakare Street. So, people in the community used to call us Bakare girls. While growing up within the neighbourhood, I have always been popular but sometimes I would just pretend I didn’t know.

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More