.

.

19-year-old Man Stuck In Girl’s Body Set To Wed His Mum’s Best Friend

 

Bobby, as he proposes to Donna

Bobby, as he proposes to Donna
A 19-year-old born a girl but living as a man is now set to marry his mum’s best friend – who is 12 years his senior.
Bobby Fransis Barnes has found romance with mum-of-three Donna Price, 31 – who used to be his babysitter.
She has known him since he was a baby and even changed his nappies.
Bobby, who appeared on This Morning with Donna and mum Tracey, said: “From day one I always felt this. It just came naturally.
“It has been a bit of a struggle, but with my mum’s support it went quite smoothly.
“I got a bit of gip at school, but the more I have explained to people the better it has been.”
But Bobby, who works as a barber, has told how Donna found it hard to deal with hurtful comments people hurl at him.
He said: “After I appeared on This Morning someone said I should have been shot at birth. I just laugh at it. They make jokes but they make themselves sound like idiots.
“But Donna took it hard but I have got more good comments than bad, more lovers than haters.”
Donna, who got matching tattoos with Bobby to show off their relationship, recalled how their romance started when she met him at a pub years after babysitting him.
She said: “I bumped into him, said, ‘All right, babe?’
“I didn’t think I would be walking out of the pub with him because I was there to kiss someone else.
“But then Bobby spun me around and just kissed me. I was scared because his mum Tracey was my old friend and I have known him from such a young age.
“But I don’t need to care about people’s feelings now as long as I know I love him, because we are going to spend the rest of our lives together.
“And Tracey said she was glad he was with me.”
Bobby, who cut off his pigtails and rip off his girl clothes as a child, is now waiting for gender realignment surgery.
Bobby, from Worcester, said: “I have never lived any other way, I had to stand up for myself or I would get bullied.
“I would be fighting almost every other day and my mum was at school every other week. I tried to control my anger but I came to a point where I thought, ‘I’m not taking it any more, I will have to man up or I’m going to get bullied for the rest of my life.’
“Other kids knew not to mess with me. People said, ‘You have got bottle – you have got courage.’ I just want people to stop the hating.
“My mum risked everything for me. It would have been so much harder if not for my mum.”
Bobby, who has ten brothers and sisters, said at high school he was allowed to take part in school games with the boys but some children called him “a lesbian, a transvestite and a freak”.
So he has set up a Facebook page called Born this way to give people a better understanding.
He said: “It isn’t just you on your own. I want to inspire the young people. People think they’re alone but I have had lots of support from my family and friends.” [The Sun

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More