.

.

I Get Tired Of Hearing How Big My Head Is – Banky W

banky

Nigerian celebrities trooped to 2face&Annie Idibia’s wedding in Dubai at the weekend, and Mr Banky Wellington was also there to celebrate with the Idibias.
Banky W had some free time on Sunday, away from home and work, and decided to spend it with fans on Twitter. Banky W got cozy with fans answering all questions and replying to all mentions as much as he could; mostly lauding him for a great work done on the still-selling R&BW album.
What caught my eye however was the part where a fan asked Banky W; “Do you ever get tired of hearing how handsome you are?”
I’m sure ‘@TheNubianQween was disappointed at Banky’s response. She’d be expecting something sweet, or just a ‘thank you’, but Banky W replied with; “I get tired of hearing how big my head is.”
I’ve heard folks say in the past that Banky wears a cap always because he’s got a big head. Come on guys!
I was forced to go back to the pictures from 2face’s wedding, and Mr Banky had no cap on in any of the pictures I saw…plus the head isn’t as big as you guys claim it to be. Give him some break, please!
photo
Stars at MMIA heading to Dubai

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More