.

.

Wande Coal’s ‘Baby Face’ producer Shizzi speaks out on controversial song

Wande Coal’s ‘Baby Face’ producer Shizzi speaks out on controversial song
Top music producer, Sheyi ‘Shizzi’ Akerele, who produced Wande Coal’s version of the controversial
song ‘Baby Face’, which Don Jazzy says was stolen from him, has released a statement explaining his involvement in the whole issue. He mentions that he produced Wande’s hit song ‘Go Low’ which he never got credit for.
Find his statement below:
I have heard and seen some folks rants about me stealing production credit for Wande Coal’s new single “Baby Face” and I would like to clarify this issue. I was only doing my job by making the beat for Wande and that’s what I did. I don’t see any reason why people should jump into quick conclusions without taking their time to really dig into the matter for facts.

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More