.

.

Why I Denied My Son Jamal Before Now – Ice Prince

ICEPRINCE-AND-JAMAL
Ice Prince welcomed a baby boy with a 20-year old undergraduate student. Soon after she put to bed and the news went out, Ice Prince denied ever impregnating her, and said it to whoever cared to listen. He has however explained his reasons for doing that in this new interview with showbizplus, because he now flaunts the boy and also brought him on stage at his just concluded FOZ concert.
You initially denied having a baby?
It was complicated back then, I didn’t really know what was happening and I wasn’t sure of certain things. So the best I had to do then was denying it and sort out things first. Now I know he is my child and I have done everything as a father ever since.
What is the relationship like with his mother?
I speak with her often and it is usually about the baby. That is all for now.
Have you started thinking about marriage?
No, I’m fully focused on my music.

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More