.

.

Advice..My Husband Cheated, Do I Cheat Too, To Feel Better?

catch-cheating-spouse
Dear Readers,
I prefer to go as Anonymous. I have been married for one an a half year now. I am a 28 year old woman. My husband and I decided not to have kids until after two years of marriage, to enable us enjoy the home before the kids come.
Sometime last month, My husband was taking a shower after work. His phone rang and I decided to take the call for him. That is not wrong because we take each others call. My husband stored this number as Seyi. I quickly took the call and what I heard shocked. More after the break
Baby, I have been trying to call you, why didn’t you pick my calls on time? Are you home yet?
I was stunned, just a year and a half into marriage and my hubby was already cheating on me? I answered the lady and told her, I was Tunde’s wife and she quickly dropped the call. When he came out of the bathroom, I confronted him and he didn’t deny. He asked me to forgive him, that it was the devil’s handwork, that it will not repeat itself again.
I feel hurt and in pain. Why did he cheat on me? What will happen when we have kids. Should I cheat on him, so i don’t feel hurt when he does the same? Please I need your honest opinion
Regards,

1 comments:

  1. judy says

    i have interesting thing to tell about a great man name Dr Saibaba for what he did for me, this great man help me to get back my love within few hours without delay this man help me to get back my man who left me just because he find another lady but thanks to this great man who intervain in the matter,when i contacted this great man he told me that i should not worry that i am going to get him back,i now said that i should give a try that spiritual people are real so i now did what he ask me to do,to my greatest surprise my man call me and told me that he love me that he is so sorry for what he did to me so now i am so happy with him he now love me more than before so my friend out there i want you to know this spiritual man can help me you to get back your lover without no delay thanks to this great man Dr Saibaba so if you need is help contact him on email templesaibaba@yahoo.com


Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More