.

.

"I'm not ready for marriage' - Flavour says in new interview

In a new interview with Vanguard, highlife artist Flavour said he's single and not thinking of marriage
People will always talk and turn around stories. But I am still single because marriage is not my priority for now. I  still want to hit the top before thinking about marriage. It’s not yet time. I am still concentrating on my music.

Flavour also explains how he manages to stays away from controversy/scandal
I try to stay away from trouble. For instance, I don’t even  go to clubs. Any time I want to do something, I do it in the comfort of my house. I party inside my house. I do my  recording inside my house. When you start mingling and partying with everybody in different places that is where one or two things would start to emerge.
I’m either here in my house or in my second house on the Island. When you mingle much with people, at times you start trusting people that are not supposed to be trusted. You start having divided attention. You would take a picture and make joke with it and tomorrow it’s all over the newspapers and internet.

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More