.

.

"Frustrating Queues @ ATM Centres"



This was sent in by a reader and I thought its interesting to share the experience.

"I went with my sister to withdraw some Cash at around 8:30am today.........we visited Access bank first, no network...
.
....Together we matched to Fidelity bank & we met about 30 people on the queue.......We felt like first bank will be a better Option...

.......we then used our "Legediz benz" to walk to first bank............On getting to First bank we met abt 60 to 70 people on the queue then we had to join the "Queue of life"..............

She latter left me there and went to her working place,,,not after i collect Roger of 1k....
We came to first bank around 8:40,,,,,and I left around 10:22am.........

It was fun sha,,i met a Very nice girl there !

See picks below..........u can add yours....


Compliments of the SEASON !"

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More