.

.

Double Double: Twin Sisters Marry Twins Brothers On The Same Day (PHOTOS)

Capture
Twin brothers Chinonso Akinade Okueze and Chibuzor Adelakin Okueze from Asaba Delta State married twin sisters, Folawemi Taiwo Okuniyi and Febisola Kehinde Okuniyi from Ondo state on 30th Nov at Foursquare Gospel Church Omole, Ikeja, Lagos state
There was report that during the church wedding, officials of the Guinness Book of World Records acknowledged that they have never had any record or history of twins’ marriage in Africa.
Contrary to what people were thinking was an ‘arranged’ marriage project, one of the grooms, Chinonso, said it wasn’t planned that way.
Chinonso told E24-7 “When I saw Fola, I was struck. Unlike what many think that ‘Kehindes’ are always faster, I was sharper than him. I started dating Fola first, but one day, I noticed that he was going out, but he didn’t tell me where he was going. That was so strange so I decided to find out where he was going, and I realised he was visiting the Okunniyis. He later told me he likes Febi, and I told him it was okay that he should stick to her, because I already had my eyes on Fola.”
Chibuzor also re-iterated his twin brother’s claim that the joint wedding wasn’t initially planned. According to him, “We thank God and give Him all the glory. I pray that this ‘friendship’ that has started today will last for a very long time,” he enthused. “This is awesome. It’s great being brothers and brothers-in law to each other at the same time, and vice-versa.”
photophoto
Source: LIB

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More