.

.

Girl – I lost my virginity to my father, Any after effect?

mk
A father made the startling statement to his daughter as he proceeded to take away her virginity when she was only 12-years old.
Gemma Schembri, now 21, has decided to share her story to help other girls who have suffered like her.
According to her, the abuse really heated up after he parents separated. She said:
He started to sexually abuse me when I stayed with him and it went on for over a year. He was very manipulative and controlled my thoughts to make me believe it was normal.
‘The first time he raped me he said afterwards, “Well it was better that it was with me than with some random person in a hotel”.’
Gemma said she didn’t realize what her father was doing was wrong and it took her years to pluck up the courage to reveal she was a victim of abuse.

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More