.

.

I discovered that I’m 3weeks pregnant for my jobless boyfriend – Please help!

sad-girl-400x295
Girl : I discovered that I’m 3weeks pregnant for my jobless boyfriend, I and my boyfriend are unemployed graduates..
My boyfriend is financially handicapped as he is the first son while I’m the only daughter in my family.
And believe me i don’t want to ruin his life neither do i want to ruin mine, and i have always dreamed of giving my kids the good life that i had which they deserved too, am kinda nervous of abortion because of the risk involve, but i want to know if its the right thing to do since its not up to one month..
I don’t even want to let him know before he runs out of town, the problem here is should i abort the baby and be free or just keep it and face what the future brings for me..
Advice for the ladies, Don’t make love with a guy who can’t even afford the cheapest means of protection…

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More