.

.

"I've Been Having S*x With My Dad For 4Months, Now I Wish My Mother Death" - 26-Yr-Old Lady

Could this be true? I hope not but if it happens to be true then the lady should be ashamed of herself and pray for forgiveness even her father too should beg for Mercy from God.

How would her mom feel if she hear this?
Well, I culled this from Sex Life In 9ja on facebook;
plz hide my ID.
I am 26yrs and in love with my father. We have been f*cking for the past 4 month now and he is very great in bed. Now I am jealous of my mother coz he sleeps with her too. I wish she would disappear somewhere and let me be the only one to satisfy him coz I know I can o. He gives me everything I ask for. I know I just love opening my legs to him. Are there other people like me?
Wonders! Feel free to share to your friends

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More