.

.

I Feel Cheap After Sleeping with Seven Guys in 2 Days

I’ve  had sex with seven men in the last 48 hours and I feel like a whore.
I’m 33 and divorced. My husband was a cheat and a bully and we were never happy. He used me for sex but it was never satisfying.

He started seeing a woman from work and brought her home from the pub one night. That’s when I flipped and told him I was filing for divorce.
I’ve been unhappy since but I wake up yearning to feel wanted. As soon as I see a man I fancy, it releases an excitement in me. I feel like an animal stalking my prey and I don’t feel satisfied until I have him in my grasp.
I’ve dated four men at once before but then I got found out and ended up with nothing.
I went away last weekend with a friend and we hit the town’s club circuit. There were lots of stag parties around so the guys made rich pickings - I made sure they knew I was up for it.
I got off with one guy and we had sex in his car at the back of the club. I then went back into the club and went with another one in the toilets.
I had three guys on Friday night and then another four on Saturday night – but when it was over, I felt cheap and miserable. I think I’m developing a problem with sex - I sleep around but it makes me feel like a terrible person.
I think I still yearn to be with my husband, although it hurts me when I think about him being with somebody else and having sex with her instead of me.

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More