.

.

Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue

cheat
I have been the angry, unsatisfied and bitter wife for the last nine years. I’m married to a man who has absolutely no respect for the marriage institution. He has had more girlfriends than I have changed my hair since we got married. He started cheating on me months after our wedding in 2004 when I was pregnant. And it hasn’t stopped ever since. Every other day a different girl, a different situation, a lot of drama. Initially he would lie or try to cover up when I ask him questions or catch him but now he tells me to go to hell and leave the marriage if I was no longer satisfied.
Well, I have four kids and I don’t plan to be a single mother in this kind of environment so I’m staying put in my marriage but I’m done being the victim. Yes, I have started cheating on my husband. I am proud to say I have a boyfriend who I have regular, satisfying s*x with. And I have absolutely no plans of being the faithful wife ever again. Once this affair ends, I’m starting a new one. There’s no going back now. As long as he’s cheating on me, I will be cheating on him. I smile a lot these days and it’s not just Jesus putting the smile on my face. This is the happiest I have been in at least 8 years. And I also discovered that quite a number of my female friends have been cheating on their husbands for years now. Why didn’t anyone give me the memo sooner? Just thought to share my happy story. Xoxo Happy
Lagos wife

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous says

    my name is Clara
    i just want to share my experience and testimony here.. i was married for 6 years to my husband and all of a sudden, another woman came into the picture.. he started hating me and he was abusive. but i still loved him with all my heart and wanted him at all cost…then he filed for divorce. my whole life was turning apart and i didn’t know what to do .he moved out of the house and abandoned the kids.. so someone told me about trying spiritual means to get my husband back and introduced me to a spell caster…so i decided to try it reluctantly. although i didn’t believe in all those things… then when he consulted his gods and cast a return and love spell, after 3days, my husband came back and was pleading. he had realized his mistakes. I just couldn’t believe it. .anyways we are back together now and we are happy. in case anyone needs this man, his email address kulataspelltemple@gmail.com his spells is for a better life. again his email is kulataspelltemple@gmail.com or call Dr kulata @ +2348165028579


    Anonymous says

    Hello every one i have just met with this great DR of the ezizaoguntemple@gmail.com and i
    finally find out that he is really a truthful spell caster and so powerful and he is the most powerful spell caster that i have ever met. I wish i have met him before. and my husband have just come back to me and every thing happened just the way he had said it i am so happy that i have met with him and now I have my husband back to my self. if you all that are here have not tried him you just have to do so and get your heart desires fulfilled. Stop been doubting i have tested him and i am
    now a fulfilled woman. EZIZAOGUNTEMPLE IS GREAT.THANK YOU FOR THE HAPPINESS YOU BROUGHT ON ME. you can reach him if need be ezizaoguntemple@gmail.com or +2348058176289


Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More