.

.

How My Breasts Popped Out On Stage -Omawumi Opens Up

In a male dominated industry like the Nigerian music industry, first runner-up at the Idol West Africa, Omawumi Megbele, has proven to be a force to be reckoned with. 


Some music critics in Nigeria have likened her to the legendary Onyeka Onwenu, who the singer did a duet with recently.

When it comes to dressing, Omawumi mostly rocks short gown which barely covers the whole of her thighs and at some instances, the shoulder region of her body is always exposed. This sometimes revealed her Tits. While some believe she does that intentional to stir controversies, others believe Omawumi is only proud being a woman, which she attests to in a recent interview. 

Answering a question on why her tits popped out at an event, the Delta State-born singer revealed that, “because I have small shoulders and my titss are actually beautiful, I tend to wear revealing upper body dresses.”

She added that, “when you are looking at the mirror, you are not well as tall as to see how troublesome it could be. That dress has feathers in the front of it and before I left my hotel room, I asked someone if the dress was okay and she said yes.”

Continuing, Omawumi stressed that, “so, I wore the dress to the show and when I was performing at the show, of course, paparazzi took my pictures and released them. I realized that my Titss were practically pouring out of my dress, there was no way I could have put my tits back.”

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More